Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff

So I found Gimme Your Stuff earlier today and got pretty interested in it. So... A little about me.

I'm originally from New York City but I live in New Hampshire now. I like learning languages and am interested in other cultures.

Stuff I'd send
  • Maple Syrup, Maple Candy or any other maple by-product that you can think of.
  • Pressed leaves from our magnificently colored trees.
  • Children's books, adult's books, comic books.
  • Plush animals
  • Playbills from on Broadway and off Broadway shows (if it's running and you request it, I can probably get it)
  • T-shirts
  • Postcards/pictures
  • Anything else that you can think of or that I think is cool
I'm particularly interested in Sweden, Finland, Australia and New Zeland but I'd love to trade with anyone, anywhere (including in the US).

Feel free to contact me if you're interested!

No comments: